General Entry Requirements:
- Candidates seeking admission through UTME must possess JAMB requirements for desired programmes in addition to five credit passes in WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB to include English Language, Mathematics and other relevant subjects as advertised in the JAMB Brochure for each programme.
- Candidate must pass UTME with current JAMB cut off mark or above.
- Upload your UTME, WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB results on our payment portal in the provided form and format (usually pdf).
- Please note that THE APPLICATION FEE IS NON REFUNDABLE.
- For any further inquiries, CONTACT ADMISSION OFFICER ON 09021213360, 08033191214
The following candidates are eligible for admission:
- Candidates who have chosen Westland University, Iwo as First or Second Choice with a JAMB score of current cut off point by JAMB or above.
- Candidates who have scored at least the current JAMB cut off point or above in the JAMB UTME who did not choose Westland University, Iwo in the UTME and are seeking for Change of Institution.
- Candidates desiring to come to the prestigious Westland University should go to www.jamb.org.ng to change their first choice to Westland University, Iwo.